Montgomery County Community College - Virtual Campus

How do I get my College ID?

790 views   |   75   0   |   Last updated on Jan 22, 2016



To obtain your College ID (Mustang Card), photos can be taken at Enrollment Services in College Hall at Central Campus or at Enrollment Services in South Hall at West Campus.

If you cannot come to campus, you may apply for a Mustang card using this pdf: Mustang ID card verification. Please follow the instructions carefully.

Once students have their photo taken, a Mustang Card will arrive at the address on record with the College. Please be sure to verify your mailing address with Enrollment Services. The College will begin having cards mailed to students approximately two weeks prior to the start of the semester once we have a photo on file.

Students receiving a financial aid refund must activate their Mustang Card in order to choose their refund preference.